A Creditors’ Rights Law Firm Representing Clients in Northern Illinois
Serving the Chicagoland Areas in Cook, Kane, DuPage, and Will Counties
Walinski & Associates, P.C., located in Chicago, is a law firm that represents lenders, banks, credit unions, and other small and large financial companies, throughout the state of Illinois.
Our attorneys are conscientious in their practice and diligently work to provide our client’s with the legal guidance they need. We understand the reasons why businesses have an urgent need to be compensated on the services they provide; it is necessary for future growth and development.
Contact our law firm if you or your business needs experienced creditors’ rights representation. Our attorneys have more than 52 years of collective experience to help you achieve the results you deserve. Call us at 312-704-0771 to learn more.
Qualified Representation for Creditors – Chicago, Illinois
At Walinski & Associates, P.C., we aim to protect the rights of creditors and financial businesses in Illinois and across the United States. Many of our clients have retained our legal services for 30 plus years; a testament to our commitment in the work we do.
Our attorneys represent clients in a variety of financial business matters, pertaining to:
- Creditors’ Rights – involving: challenging the automatic stay, adversary proceedings, preference litigation, challenging lien avoidance, bankruptcy reclamation.
- Creditors’ Litigation – involving: consumer bankruptcy, business insolvency, and debt collection actions.
- Adversary Proceedings – for creditors objecting to a consumer’s debt being discharged in bankruptcy.
- Commercial Debt Collection – on behalf of: credit unions, banks, auto lenders, auto dealers, printing companies and finance companies.
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy representation for creditors.
- Foreclosure – including 2nd mortgage foreclosure on behalf of creditors.
- Judgment Enforcement – helping clients collect and recover money through litigation proceedings and by court decree.
- Breach of Contract – representing clients in breach of contract disputes between other financial businesses and individual lenders.
- Loan Workouts – representation for creditors.
- Asset Recovery – helping clients acquire key assets from a consumer or company.
- Loan Collections – helping clients collect on overdue loan payments.
- Garnishments/Wage Deduction – helping clients work with employers to obtain payment from a debtor’s paycheck.
Our Law Firm is Available to Protect Your Rights
Contact Walinski & Associates, P.C. in Chicago, for help with procuring payment on unpaid debt. We aim to protect creditors’ rights. Call 312-704-0771 to schedule a consultation.